HO Scale GP7 Aberdeen and Rockfish #205?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


AJKFFD

New Member
Does anyone know of someone willing to sell or custom paint a locomotive for me? Atlas made one a few years back but I've had no luck finding it. I have all others except for that one. I've talked to a custom painter but he stated he was unable to find the appropriate shade of blue used. If I find a good painter I am also going to be wanting custom Aberdeen Carolina and Western locomotives built, these do not have any decals made for them out there. Thank you for assistance.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top