ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I am looking for someone to paint a few locomotives for me. The first I have will be a GP7 painted in the Aberdeen and Rockfish #205. Please let me know if anyone is interested or knows of someone that will be willing to complete this project. I have been told by 2 painters so far that they could not guarantee the color blue that is used. I am also trying to locate a bell to be placed on the locomotive such as is pictured below. Thank you for your help.
possible bell
I am looking for someone to paint a few locomotives for me. The first I have will be a GP7 painted in the Aberdeen and Rockfish #205. Please let me know if anyone is interested or knows of someone that will be willing to complete this project. I have been told by 2 painters so far that they could not guarantee the color blue that is used. I am also trying to locate a bell to be placed on the locomotive such as is pictured below. Thank you for your help.
I have a bell taken off a new IHC 2-8-2 premium steam, the bell looks similar, you would have to cut off the stem that goes in the boiler and figure out a way to hang it like in the picture, it's just a bell no frame. You can google the IHC 2-8-2 premium and let me know on this thread if interested. You can have it for the cost of shipping, a buck or two. Thanks.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)