Yeloglo LEDs

rgeiter

Conrail Quality
Finally getting around to replacing the lightbulbs in my Atlas engines. The white LEDs of today are too modern looking and the lightbulbs are too dim. So I chose to go with miniatronics Yeloglo LEDs. I’m happy with the results.
4CE4FC0E-4F1A-49E2-AB27-C1360781FE00.jpeg

Finally getting around to replacing the lightbulbs in my Atlas engines. The white LEDs of today are too modern looking and the lightbulbs are too dim. So I chose to go with miniatronics Yeloglo LEDs. I’m happy with the results.View attachment 124630
Can you provide the information on size and color etc on what you used? (or link) Thanks in advance. I have a few Atlas units I would like to try and replace the old lamps with LEDs.

Generally, I look for LEDs with a 32K color temperature. I've used 5mm, 3mm and surface mount. With the larger LEDs used fiber optic strands to bring the light to the housing and make the lens.

Stay negative,

Generally, I look for LEDs with a 32K color temperature. I've used 5mm, 3mm and surface mount. With the larger LEDs used fiber optic strands to bring the light to the housing and make the lens.

Stay negative,
you mean 3200 Kelvin or "Soft White" or "Warm White" ?

Can you provide the information on size and color etc on what you used? (or link) Thanks in advance. I have a few Atlas units I would like to try and replace the old lamps with LEDs.
Here is what I purchased

Back