WPF Jun 29 - Jul 5th

I have started on a shelf layout based in Bend Oregon called the stockyard spur. This was served by the SP&S and this portion has a wood chip loader, pumice loading and a lumber re-manufacturer.

Stockyard+2.jpg

The Shops

Nice Greg, I love the conveyors and loaders they should bring in a good variety of cars!
Here's where I left off on the shop build, still waiting for parts to come in:
shops6.JPG

It looks like we're off to another good week with the stockyard spur, shop (cool cars too,) locomotive servicing tracks, and engine terminal. All look great and professional! My contribution for this week is a Cotton Mill. There were a lot of these operating down South until polyester took over the clothing industry in the 1970s; now most are deserted or torn down buildings.

Cotton Mill HO Scale 1.jpg

Cotton Mill HO Scale 2.jpg

Thanks for looking,
D.A.

My contribution is my newest ebay find, a NP GP 18 waiting for my new layout to be completed. I was surprised to see all the detail and how smoothly it ran on the test track.

store 003.jpg

store 004.jpg

Very nice selection of photos this week! Great job to all who have contributed! Next week I will have some shots of my new building.

lasm

Ray, the "old guy with a beard" looks more like a railroader than the other guys. For a second there I thought you might be picking that girl up off the deck! LOL

Back