Wpf 11/10-11/17

Got a new DSLR so been practicing my photos.

DSC_0169.JPG

DSC_0175.JPG

Love the run down "shack by the track", but a derelict Plymouth Superbird?:eek:Have you Americans no sense of decency.

Yeah! bad enough they wrecked something like 300 Dodge Chargers making the "Dooks" of Hazzard. I'm just at the moment taking pics of a lot of the "Jada" 1/24th and 1/64th cars (D Rods, Fooze,Big Time Muscle,Baller haulers 1/100th etc) that I avidly collected about 5 years ago to put up on Ebay and it's like pulling teeth (I know what that's like). Some I totally refuse to part with, just can't do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should hurt more that Back to the Future wrecked 3 of 5 DeLoreans. When the train smashes it at the end, yeah.. that train actually destryed a real DeLorean..

Should hurt more that Back to the Future wrecked 3 of 5 DeLoreans. When the train smashes it at the end, yeah.. that train actually destryed a real DeLorean..

Certainly doesn't appear to be too many car (or train) lovers among the TV or movie fraternity.

Actually saw a Delorean here in my home town agout a month ago but had left my cell Ph at home, so can't prove it :(

It's funny that the DeLorean's only saving grace was that movie. In real life they were an underpowered piece of crap and DMC went under pretty quickly after the car tanked.

The Starsky & Hutch remake is another good one. There's a jump sequence where you can clearly see the Gran Torino bend at the A pillars upon landing. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yX8bRGyJIc

Cut to 1:50 if you like. I DARE you to watch that without wincing.

Dunno what they call 'em in the US, but they'd be "Hoons" out here. Gotta admit when I used to watch Bo and Luke "do" it to the General Lee way back then, seein' the chassis bend was part of the fun. Like all things mass produced they only take on value as their attrition rate reaches critical and nostalgia grips us.

Back