Wpf 06/06 - 06/12

Mike_Arnold

Newbie Modeler
Okay, I'm starting this thread off early seeing as last weeks only has a few hours left... ;)

Got some great shots at the club today. Finally easing into this 20D and learning how the fstop affects the image quality. Here they are. My friend picked up an Alton & Southern transfer caboose the other day too. Looks good!

sIbLCO1.jpg

KccCtFu.jpg

itV6HqO.jpg

a5eMz6o.jpg

1RwButc.jpg

IMaChDz.jpg

Z1wPZ9p.jpg

Iebmmyf.jpg

g08i1TM.jpg

ypYQF0B.jpg

f2w7mTS.jpg

t85mX52.jpg

pt4Hzcn.jpg

cMgupPw.jpg

lBn62jc.jpg

Post up what you guys have!

Great shots Mike!
Of course I'm rather partial to that SD60!!

I picked up another Parkview Terrace kit for the wrong side of the tracks, renting soon!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Great shots Mike!
Of course I'm rather partial to that SD60!!

I picked up another Parkview Terrace kit for the wrong side of the tracks, renting soon!

Thanks! You and me both :D

How much a month? Looks like a good spot to catch trains!

Great shots, Mike .... That would have been impossible with the old dial up internet. Even with high speed internet and an Imac it hesitated a bit. The club layout looks fantastic.

Rico ... I like the old city apartment buildings.

Here is a shot of FT's hauling a freight train.

FTsinHinterland_zps96546bd1.jpg

Mike that is some great work, and great pictures. Thanks. I may have some scenery questions in a day or do

Mo Bruzki's gandy dancers finally finished laying track on the Martic Forge Railway.
e3c8a1865ec0fdb8e642bf1c00ccc5ba.jpg
3945792b4f9f30c47cc3dd05ce88cf04.jpg
[emoji12]
By the way he's looking for work if you need an experienced gandy dancer. Unfortunately the Martic Forge Railway has filed for bankruptcy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back