woring 1122 switch

pete

I think I put the pins in where indicarted but when I run the train it goes over the rack then stops and reverses. I dont think I have put the pins in the right spot. Can anyone comment?

Wiring an 1122 switch

I am reposting the last message . I made several errors in spelling in the last one.
I was having problems with where I should put the insulated pins. I may have resolved that but now the train runs forward and when it goes over that spot it stops and reverses. Something must still be amiss. Hope someone can comment.

Still working from memory here, but doesn't that switch have an indicator light? If so, does it work? It seems to me that a burned out bulb caused exactly what you're describing.

Oh thats possible --I believe there may be. Thank you again for your input. I am writing this for my husband and I know very little to nothing about what I am talking about . However I believe there may be a light that is not working. I will go and pass this info along. Just asked and there is a light but it is working. He is next to frustrated with this but will keep trying.
Thanks again. --I think he is going to check the lights.

Back