Wish List

Wedsenday will be the last day for "wish lists".Anyone who sent a list will have "dibs" on the item if i have it other then that its going to be first come first serve:D

Ok here are a few pics if I didn't get back to you yet I do have it but its in N scale sorry guys the guy was an N scalers but I'm still digging

Shipping USPS small box $13.00 buyer pays shipping
" " " large box $15.00 " " "
insurance is extra
all sales final

payment via US postal money or bank money or paypal
I am looking over ever item and will grade it to what I think it is (been doing this for about 20 yrs now) if something is wrong or its used I will say so I gain nothing by not telling the truth plz ask questions !!!!!!!!!!!

DSCN7662.png
NIB

DSCN7671.png
NIB

DSCN7668.png
NIB

I like to do things out of the norm:rolleyes: you give me your best price I have done all my homework,oh plz don't come back and say "the price on the box says" more then half this stuff has been OOP for some time will post more saturday

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, Larry, I havent seen a Sheepscot kit in years. You really have hit a gold mine with this one.

Ok here are a few pics if I didn't get back to you yet I do have it but its in N scale sorry guys the guy was an N scalers but I'm still digging

Shipping USPS small box $13.00 buyer pays shipping
" " " large box $15.00 " " "
insurance is extra
all sales final
I am looking over ever item and will grade it to what I think it is (been doing this for about 20 yrs now) if something is wrong or its used I will say so I gain nothing by not telling the truth plz ask questions !!!!!!!!!!!

DSCN7662.png
NIB

DSCN7671.png
NIB

DSCN7668.png
NIB

I like to do things out of the norm:rolleyes: you give me your best price I have done all my homework,oh plz don't come back and say "the price on the box says" more then half this stuff has been OOP for some time will post more saturday

What a great find Larry,The pictures your have shown so far are great. Once you get it sorted and shelved, why don't you just take pictures of those items on each shelf ( a shelf at a time ) and set up an Album in the gallery? Might help in not only keeping track of what you have and also what others can see to make their request of?
;)

LOL I was thinking about that and more then not will do it on the Brass items and the HIGH end forgien stuff and it is sorted on shevles :( I have no more room :( have not taken pics of the N scale side:eek:)

update -All Z scale items sold

Walters light and power sold

ALL pics will be in photobucket look for nmaniac then go to album carol moran

All Kato loco's new in the box $110.00 each some are OOP at Kato.Also plz note I do not go by online hobby shop prices. "it is what it is" ;)

DSCN7667.png

Man, Larry, you are killing me. I want one each of the Kato locos. :) Let's hope the market goes up on Monday.

OK If you have asked for soemthing I have put it aside, I'm meeting with a buyer today that wants the entire 9 yards I have pulled out some choice stuff soooooo if you don't see me for a few days the deal went thur and I'm on a road trip:D:D:D:D:cool:

Sound Equipped locos

Do you have some sound equipped locos?

LifeLike units??

Any Cp rolling stock or locos? Always interested!
Guys, It's a done deal 99% of the collection is on its way out of the country, I did hold back some items,CP if you look at the Kato pics I do have some CP items:D marty, I don't think I have any parts left and rails sorry no loco's with sound,oh Cp you need N scale or the "other" scale:rolleyes:

Athearn Parts

I'm always looking for Athearn Parts or Junker's to scrounge from.

Wheel Sets
Wire railings
50' Roof walks
Motors and gear sets

I'm lucky because I have an engineer that can fix any of them and he likes the challange.

Back