who sells a quarry crusher for ho and not a complete kit with the building.

jfb

who sells a quarry crusher and not a complete kit with buildings, I will check back next week for some answers.:D

I believe Walther's makes a 'quarry kit,' although it might currently be out of production. You might be able to substitute several other kits, such as the Kibri 'Concrete plant,' or perhaps some 'coaling tower' kits, with a bit of kitbashing. Hope this helps.

try hiawatha hobbies.com they are very close distance to walthers headquarters in milwaukee.

They have a large inventory of ho scale structures. They still have alot of the out of stock/production walthers kits, i was able to find my paper mill industry here, they have alot of kits that are hard to find, this place is truely a jem. They have a online website but when i visited their store i found lots of structures not even listed so i would call them and ask, very nice people

If you have some time, peruse ebay every other day or so under the accessories category for HO model trains. I have seen many such components at garage sale prices.

Not a practical solution unless you enjoy shopping.

lasm

Back