Where to find truck springs?

rplst8

I'm looking for replacement springs, both the kind that go above a leading or trailing truck on a steam locomotive and the kind that go in sprung freight car trucks. Anyone know of any suppliers/retailers for that sort of thing online? I tried acxesspring.com and their other site thespringstore.com but when you get into the small sizes they don't have much.

Try Kadee, since they're one of the only manufacturers of actually sprung trucks and they should probably have springs available for their trucks.

I’m pretty sure Kadee sells springs for their trucks. Several small spring assortments come up with a google search.

Thanks. I should have specified, the springs for the sprung trucks are S scale size. Kadee doesn't make S scale trucks. The springs for the leading/trailing trucks of the steam loco are HO. I've seen some spring assortments while searching, but none I've found give the spring rates, and only a few give the dimensions.

Thanks. I should have specified, the springs for the sprung trucks are S scale size. Kadee doesn't make S scale trucks. The springs for the leading/trailing trucks of the steam loco are HO. I've seen some spring assortments while searching, but none I've found give the spring rates, and only a few give the dimensions.
At the risk of opening a can of worms, that can never be resealed....
https://kk.org/cooltools/mcmastercarr-on/
Thee guys have EVERYTHING!!! or can build it.

Back