What new H.O. Vehicles would you like to see made??

Paging Jordan!!!

Boy have I a long list of that!

1939 Ford Convertible Coupe
1941 DeSoto
1937 Packard Convertible
1941 Lincoln
1940 Buick Century
Any pre-war Cadillac
1934 Chevrolet Pickup
1936 Chevrolet Boattail
1935 Ford Coupe
1934 Hudson Terraplane
1933 Chevrolet Sedan
1939 Chrysler Imperial

Heck, if it was built between 1930 and 1940, I want it!!
(For under 10 bucks, that is...)

Hear, hear! I want one painted to look just like the one from Duel.:eek:

Naaaah, I want this one, to park in front of my Bates mansion!! :D
451.jpg

Yeah, right? It's funny how they actually had to "weather" two 1:1 scale 281s for the film. Love that movie... Some great Espee action in it, in addition to the 60s and 70s tractor trailers.

If I had to have one wish in this catagory. I would wish for the prices on vehicles to come down. At 10 dollars plus its pretty spendy to start populating roads on a layout.

If there were any vehicles I wish for. It would be nice to see more highrailers or roadrailers or whatever they call the (forgot the technical name, sorry).

Another I just thought of. It'd be nice to see Atlas make a station wagon version of their 1996 Ford Taurus. Granted I personally am not a big fan of wagons but they aren't an uncommon vehicle especially if the area you're modelling is more suburban.

I would like to see larger selections then we currently see on the market. There are many great cars and trucks that I’ve never seen a model for and I’m sure they would be purchased if they were built.

Dave

I'd like to find some more of these, made by Matchbox. Yes, they are HO scale. I found thse 2 at a flea market, and the dealer tells me they did a series of 5 different trucks! I got em for 5 bucks each,:D but that was all he had!:(
Beer%20trucks.jpg

More American vehicles from the '60s. Cheaper would be nice, too -- but I know that model makers have to make enough $$ to stay in business!

And one specific one -- a 1958 Chevrolet Del Ray (a cheaper version of the Bel Air) in the 4-door version, since that was the car that Dad owned during my "formative" years, and the car he taught me how to drive in... with a 3-speed "H on the column" manual transmission. I know that Classic Metal Works has a '58 Impala, but it's the 2-door version... and I don't know if I have the modeling skills to convert it to the 4-door version!

Regards,
Tom Stockton

Back