What is it with TTX box cars

Did the rounds in the big city yesterday, every shop we hit had TTX cars, some RTR and still a couple kits.

Did the rounds in the big city yesterday, every shop we hit had TTX cars, some RTR and still a couple kits.

Yeah seems a lot of the mailorder places are sold out but every LHS I have been at has atleast one. I went to another LHS today and almost bought a second athearn unit but decided on NS 60' Gunderson from their Genesis line. For some reason the RTR version was more money :confused:, these Genesis units are pretty nice, just wish they wre a few bucks cheaper.

Maybe I should check around here locally and see what is available in these TTX cars. Another guy in the club I started to get involved with made an intresting point.

Appearently he was after a certain freight or passenger car not to long ago. It was a hot new item and he found it was already sold out. A brand new kit. Seems that by the time any advertisement comes out in a magazine like Model Railroader. The item is already sold out. Rediculous IMO.

FYI, ExactRail 2nd Run of TTX cars now available in 12 new roadnumbers!!!

EXR-EE1401-2.jpg

Shipping to dealers this week!

Ryan, are the 2460 Gons shipping? I have a pre-order in, but might choose to buy a few more. I'd like to snag at least one more FBOX.

Back