What is EPA

Jon NFL

As indicated in another post, I am just getting back into HO RR. 30 years of raising kids and jobs put RR on hold. 15 years ago I passed my collection to our son to use. 3 years ago, he and his son packed it up for the same reason that I did ;o)

Just got 5 boxes back - 17 locomotives - many of them ran and were in fair condition but none of them DCC w/snd :eek:( Sold them all along with much of the rolling stock and am starting fresh (almost).

Here is one of the scenes/sidings - EPA, what's the EPA??

Modeling in the early to mid 1900s so I can get both steam and diesel (sounds are GREAT!!!)

Also the track plan. Most is laid - the approach to the motorized turntable is not yet complete. I get impatient - had to have the dog-bone complete so I could run in circles ;o) Also note, the foreground is complete but the balast on the rear track is yet to be added.

Been living in N FL for about 6 years and just retired a year ago. Lovin the trains and look forward to using this forum as a resource.

Glad I'm modeling before the days of EPA. I wonder if anyone else has any less-than-enviro-friendly sites ;o)

Looks like a good start!
So where do people go when they retire if they're already in Florida? :)

Thanks, Paul - I appreciate the kind words.
Rico - north in the summer ;o) and for the last few days, inside in the winter ;o( But thats okay - gonna be near 80 again early next week. :eek:)

I just started the scratch built, gallows turntable. Got some plans from the California RR museum and taking some liberties but it will look close to the original (I hope). Got to have some way to turn the 0-6-0 at the mine operations. Fun stuff!!!!!

Back