Weekend Photo Phun 01/12 - 01/14

Another great week of work.................

Johnny,

I thought modeling 1 toxic dump a week was the limit. Not often you see one well-done toxic dump, but two? How did that diorama do on eBay?

Oh it did good. But I STILL have it:D . The guy didn't want to pay $230.00(oversized) to ship, lived too far to drive so we agreed to just drop it. It's the best thing I've ever one on ebay:D :cool: . I have it set in place on the layout now.

After all, I have way too many memories to let her go..........
845_eb_dachsy_1.png

Keep Modeling!!

Johnny

Josh,no promises but since I want at least one more (the yellow one) I will see what I can do for you,but not today ,today we are having a Michigan winter day.:eek: How many would you like to have?

Chip thank's,,, i always look forward to your pictures, the guy's loading the cart with that great big crate is ace, poor horse.

OK, Better late than never?

This weekend was spent trying to get the new scenery at the high bridge blended. This is the result and the first two trains to roll through.

The Great Northern is buying rock for some new project and part of the deal is that the power stays with the train. Here ex-CNW, now M.C.o.W. GP-9 #1755 leads a string of empties to the quarry. It's my guess the units will see more than rock service while on the line:D .
highbrg_1.png

Looking towards Ablemann, M.C.o.W. Ry GP-30 #822 leads a pair of commuter service FP-7's out of Ablemann with a string of empty sand cars to be set out at Dachshundville.
highbrg_10.png

And from a different angle(and a better view of blended scenes).
highbrg_8.png

Lots more to do here but I'm again happy with the results so far.

Happy modeling!!

Johnny

I am very HAPPY too ....WOOOOW Johnny!! That's taken my breath away:eek: :eek: Oh man
As a "landscape "MRR I do like those pictures you made and the scenes you CREATE!!
Thanks Johnny!

Jos

It'll do.

I love that tree sticking through the boxcar. I see I'm not the only modeler with a twisted sense of humor.

Dang that's nice work. I'm going to have to go watch Frary's videos and then go watch Joe's video...

Johnny, Not bad, you're a real artist with those rocks there!

Johnathan& Scott, I'm looking for 3 at least. But one would be fine, I'm half tempted to buy on eBay. I've checked 3 Wal*Marts and most have VERY few Matchbox. :(

I've been trying to work on my layout, but the frigid (-10 degrees F) temperatures have been keeping me in the house trying to keep warm.

Back