Walthers Front Runner spine car kit instructions needed

tomustang

I'm Blunt..
Does anyone have the instructions to the Walthers front runner kit spine cars? I received a box full of parts for these and i need to know what im missing and what doesn't belong in this kit. I have three bodies number TTUX 145120, 145173, 145177

If someone can photo the instructions or scan them so i can see them I'd appreciate it.

Does anyone have the instructions to the Walthers front runner kit spine cars? I received a box full of parts for these and i need to know what im missing and what doesn't belong in this kit. I have three bodies number TTUX 145120, 145173, 145177

If someone can photo the instructions or scan them so i can see them I'd appreciate it.

Are they Walther's or Front Range Products. Phil

I dont thing walthers ever made kits of the front runner only Front range / McKean. The 5 unit spine car was a kit though. I can get you copys of both instructions if you need them.

OK if they are McKean then I have some and should have a copy of the instructions. I will get a pic of them and send you a copy unless someone beats me to it.

Hope these help.

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

I didn't think Walthers made kits. Good luck with the FRP/McKean kits. Easy to assemble, difficult to keep on track. Phil

Back