Vine and Branches

bigfoot13

Finally got the layout clean enough I felt I could share a picture. There will be a scene divider down the center. Yes the space between the main layout and staging is very narrow but I don't have any more space o. The other side because of the wood stove.
1000013134.jpg
1000013133.jpg

1000013132.jpg

Probably start some scenery in the near future. My boys are becoming interested in that so well see. Currently they are having fun learning the ins and outs of operations. My plan is to post updates here and on my YouTube channel that I'll be starting.

Finally got the layout clean enough I felt I could share a picture. There will be a scene divider down the center. Yes the space between the main layout and staging is very narrow but I don't have any more space o. The other side because of the wood stove. View attachment 181854View attachment 181853
View attachment 181852
Probably start some scenery in the near future. My boys are becoming interested in that so well see. Currently they are having fun learning the ins and outs of operations. My plan is to post updates here and on my YouTube channel that I'll be starting.
LOVE the layout photos, lots going on, never a dull moment it looks

Dave LASM

Back