USRA 2-8-8-2 MTH Mallet question

I have a few friends over seas as well, and I fear for them constantly. Im very sry for your loss, and my preyers are with you and your whole family. :(

DCS means Digital Command System. This comes with any Locomotive that is equipped with Proto 2. Its like HO engines. New sound equiped HO engines have a dcc decoder installed for future use. Thats what DCS is. Its a built in Decoder, so you can use it with MTH's DCS Setup. The setup comes with a Wireless Remote, Track Interface Unit, and a DVD for setting it up. I have the system as well. I Work At Whistle Stop in Portland and whats so neat was Mike Wolf came to our shop, and used my System for Demonstrating the System. Anyway, any other questions? :)

Please for give me for not getting back to anyone. My son in law Spc. Jason A. Lucas was killed in afganistan on friday the 13th. We are heart broken. He was only 24. He was over there only 38 days before a suicide bomber drove his car into Jasons vehical. He had two sons 3yo and 7yo . HOW MANY MORE WILL DIE ?????

Wow. I very sorry to hear about Jason. :( I'm always very thankful for men like him that are willing to put themselves in harm's way for our defense. While I question whether the Iraqis are even deserving of a democracy, I'll always apprieciate the sacrifices of our brave soldiers who are willing to take the fight to our enemies. If it weren't for them, we'd be fighting radical islam here in the streets of America and elsewhere in the free world.

My prayers go out to your family. May God bless you all and especially Jason's little boys.

Hey folks I am back. Life goes on even though we want the world to stop and take notice of a fallen solider. The world is to busy. Thank you for all your kind words and prayers. My grandson (Jasons boy ) loves trains so I am going full boar for him. Question, What is a good book that would show me how to build a DCC set up useing Lionel Fast Track ? Also I am told there is a video that also shows how to do this, but I can not find it. Thanks all

Pappywolf it's good to hear your back after all that happened, and it's going to be great doing the MR'ing with your grandson

Back