Under Layout Comfort Crawler Photo Series

bob

Administrator
Staff member
Today I had to make 1 change to the Crawler. had to remove the Foot Rests because they hit the table legs all the time. I also added a hinge to the board at the end where I lay my feet & now I've got a place to store wire, wire tags & connectors, etc. I also added a screw to the side that the parts cup is on to hang a clipboard. The next thing to add is a small board right u8nder my Butt to keep me from sliding down off of the Headboard Cushion. Next will be some kind of Brake to keep it from moving when I'm drilling underneath.

Attachments

• cart 008.JPG
    cart 008.JPG
    228.6 KB · Views: 181
  • cart 003.JPG
    cart 003.JPG
    286.2 KB · Views: 189
  • cart 004.JPG
    cart 004.JPG
    233.5 KB · Views: 179
Hi,

I made my creeper from a unit off of Amazon. I removed the casters and added some wood to get the desired height and installed new casters.

The "tool holder" is a serving tray mounted on a adjustable video monitor mount allowing it to be swung to a good position and adjusted in height if needed.

Creeper V2-1.JPG

I use a seat mounted on a frame with rollers that has storage under the seat. The seat was made my Craftsman as a mechanic's chair. Easy to move about the underside of the layout using my legs to propel the chair.

I also use the chair at my workbench.

Greg

Back