Trains I've Seen,but couldn't photograph

L&N Castle

Evening everyone. I thought I would share with you some trains I have seen,but because of where and who I work for, I wasn't able to photograph. Take for instance this past Wed.or Thursday,I happened to see the CSX Executive Train. Then this morning,I spotted a freshly painted NS SD-80,or SD-90 MAC,at the head -end of an outbound NS freight. The primary reason is that I was in a company vehicle,on company time.:( But,I will say one thing,I do get to see some interesting trains in an around the Birmingham area. I would like very much to be able to photograph trains now and then while at work,but I don't want the boss to find out.;). Any of you guys had days like this? William.

Once when I was traveling back from Kamloops BC, I spotted, on the CP mainline , the Kamloops Heritage Railway's ex-CN Steam Locomotive, hooked up to its passenger cars, we'll attached to a local shortline's locomotive (Kelowna Pacific Railway) which was hooked on to 5 grain hoppers. I was going mad:mad: , and just had to look, as this thing was going down the main, holding up loads of CP traffic. It would have made a very cool shot.

Back