Train Shows in Texas

frolf_king

Train Roll on
Can anyone provide me with a search engine to find train shows in my area? I have been looking online but have had no luck. Most of the ones I find are very busy and hard to work with. Any help would be great.

I live in Waco, Texas and I am looking for something to do with my son this weekend while my daughter has all her friends over for her birthday. I love my daughter but I don't do tea parties. :D

Thanks
Frolf_King

Are you looking for train shows or hobby shops that sell model trains?

I know there is a rather large show every year (or more often) in Temple.

I was looking for shows, my wife has cut me off on the train buying for awhile. :( I know about the one in Temple but I am not sure where or when they have it. I was hoping that there was a link that showed dates and location.

Can anyone provide me with a search engine to find train shows in my area? I have been looking online but have had no luck. Most of the ones I find are very busy and hard to work with. Any help would be great.

I live in Waco, Texas and I am looking for something to do with my son this weekend while my daughter has all her friends over for her birthday. I love my daughter but I don't do tea parties. :D

Thanks
Frolf_King

every january in plano there's a large train show!

Thanks guys, I will see what I can come up with. If nothing else I guess we will just go fishing tomorrow. We will have to go early because it will be in the 100's. Today the high was 103 and feels like 112. Now that is hot.

Back