Track question.

wimberlyt

Ok, here goes. Last year I HAD a decent layout in my garage. It was L shaped being 12' on the long sides. Then my landlord got the bright idea to put posts right down the middle of the garage! He said something about the roof being about ready to collapse. So, now I can barely fit my van in there. I have decided to park my van outside and rebuild my layout. Due to space, I have to start with a 4X8 layout. I was using Bachmann EZ Track but my brother says I should rebuild using flex track. He's had his set up for a few years now. Granted, my ez track is getting a little (ok maybe more than a little) banged and bent and broken over the years I've had it. It may be time to get new track after all. Should I buy more ez track or switch to flex?

Last edited by a moderator:
Go ahead and switch to the flex. It will be a great deal easier, and probably cheaper in the long run. Plus you will avoid the well known issues with the E-Z track turnouts.

FLEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is SO much more versatile, and tends to have better conductivity than the sectional ez-track does. Plus, the flex looks much more realistic than the sectional does.

Hope this helps!

Back