Total admiration and respect!

I have used Kato F3/7 chassis in several other brand shells with great results. One of the BEST Kato in my world is the SD70 or similar larger GPs series, they are FANTASTIC & even stuffed DCC w/sound in a couple. I even re-powered a fleet of trollies with Kato chassis that are available separately. Heck I even stuffed one in a Caboose! (even made it DCC to boot!) Ever wanna see a run-away cabbose?

Tony, you did a wonderful job on the cabin and I like all your construction work. Are you now branching into N-scale or was this just for the Christmas tree? Brian

I have used Kato F3/7 chassis in several other brand shells with great results. One of the BEST Kato in my world is the SD70 or similar larger GPs series, they are FANTASTIC & even stuffed DCC w/sound in a couple. I even re-powered a fleet of trollies with Kato chassis that are available separately. Heck I even stuffed one in a Caboose! (even made it DCC to boot!) Ever wanna see a run-away cabbose?

Have to admit, I haven't seen a run away Caboose before - would be interesting though :)

And hold on a sec, I know this "N-Gage Mr Spock" but can we disengage for a minute and, ah, return to earth? What your saying is light years in front of me in HO Scale, let alone N Scale :)

Tony, you did a wonderful job on the cabin and I like all your construction work. Are you now branching into N-scale or was this just for the Christmas tree? Brian

Brian thank you.

Initially the N Scale was solely done as an Under the Tree layout for Xmas. Since putting it together AND it runs, my wife has taken charge and decided it will be a year round permanent fixture, which doesn't upset me in the least.

My HO Scale is my primary layout; however, the more I look at N Scale, the more I seem to be enjoying it. This will not make sense BUT, I am having more fun with the N Scale than the HO. As such, and when I can convince the boss, I would like to build a decent sized Modern N Scale layout. As always, room is the killer at my place.

No long fanged ears here.......... I do whatever I get the notion to do or try. My hobby is for me, myself and I. If all three are happy, all is well. I like to EXPERIMENT, TINKER & have FUN. Does everything always work the way I expect or want, NO, but most of the time all goes well and works as expected.

Back