Toadsuck Canning Co Acquisition (for Sale to Right Person)

paper-tiger

I recently acquired a seemingly perfect "Toadsuck Canning Co" kit in HO scale. It's beautiful, none of the 3 internal packages have been opened. The documentation is complete, so far as I can tell, and it includes an actual photograph of the kit 'built up'. I found it at a ridiculously high consignment price, bid it down, and imagined that it could be perfect in my space. After reading about it and understanding the instructions, I think someone might love it better than I did. I hate to waste such a unique model... I have a space for it, but I would love for it to find a better use. If anyone knows of someone who wants the Toadsuck Canning Company kit in HO scale for better than $120+shipping, I have it here and now. Elsewise, I'll be starting a model blog in the fall and hoping I don't waste a Master class build. (Understanding that the BEST bid wins - I have kids to feed and don't need to sell this today).

At the same time, I would be willing to paint and build for someone who has a space for this "floating" structure. I can do it beautifully, it's just that my space is wanting. I'm a good builder, but not an expert. I'd love, paint, build, and ship for my cost and time on a deal. It looks fun, challenging and awesome. It just seems that the internet as a whole might love it more than my kids like to eat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back