'Tis The Season

bnsf971

Gomez Addams
Staff member
Most of us here are not newbies to the internet, but it is the time of year when spammers and scammers become much more prolific with their activities, and that unfortunately includes our little corner of Internet Paradise here.
So, if you notice a new-ish forum member posting spammy links in their posts, or contacting you through our Private Message system, please let the staff know. While we try to be vigilant and pro-active in these things, sometimes bad actors can slip through. If you notice spammy or scammy activity here, please let us know. The best way to let us know is by simply clicking the "report" link at the bottom of every post and private message. If prompted, give a brief description of what is going on, and we'll take it from there.
If you get a message from a questionable source, or even a source that looks like it may have been compromised, DO NOT click any links or provide any personal details. And if someone offers you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to purchase a tract of land in a highly desirable location like Uganda or Outer Botswana, remember: If it looks too good to be true, it probably is.
Be safe on the 'net, and have a fun holiday season.

If it’s HO scale, Willie, I might be willing…

Will this do.
The forth bridge model rail - YouTube

🤣

Last edited:
And you WANTED that? ;)

(It's a favourite on the Indian reservations in the US southwest.)
Not really.. Just couldn't get it..

We could not get a lot after the war.
I never saw a comic until it came off ration. When it did, Grandma asked me, "What comic would I like?"
"What's a comic?" I replied.

Another time Grandma was cooking a dinner for the family. I cannot remember what the meal was, but I remember the beans. I was hungry. Seldom was the time I was not.
"Can I have my beans now, Grandma?" I asked.
"If you have them now you get none for dinner," she replied.
In my mind I thought 'If I have some now, Grandma will give me some more at dinnertime.'
"I'll have mine now please, Grandma."
She put a small amount of beans on a small plate and gave me a fork.
At dinnertime I did not get any beans.
I never asked for anything else before dinner ever again.

HAPPY DAYS. Hungry, but HAPPY DAYS.

Back