The plot thickens

Rico

BN Modeller
Well the snow is almost gone... okay it was once already but it came back. :mad:
So I casually mentioned my plans to conquer "rock mountain" out in the backyard to some friends one evening, now they are already running out and buying Shays, parts for building log buggies, and other supplies! I guess it's true, misery loves company! ;)
Anyway we were standing on top of the hill when it hit me just how much of a climb this is going to be, I have about 50' to get this train some 8' above the lawn up to the gazebo! It's going to take some tricky engineering, a few loops and maybe a switchback, depending on how the
better half terraces it. (plants have priority on a great deal of the space)
With luck we will be getting around 400' of track when a grocery store not too far away which has a G scale train that loops around the interior remodels in the spring.
We're like kids the week before Christmas!
Anyway I just thought I'd give you a quick update on how things are going here in the Great White North since my workload has increased and "net time" is scarce. When I get time I'll post some pics of how I've improved my Bachman cars with a few extra parts and a little weathering.
Happy Easter to All!!! :D
Rico

Back