Thanks

ssw9662

Thanks for setting this forum up, I'll have alot of fun posting my projects here (When I get them done :p ).

ssw9662 said:
Thanks for setting this forum up, I'll have alot of fun posting my projects here (When I get them done :p ).

I'm with you!

I've been a "postin' fool" since I joined here 2 weeks ago, not just messages, but images for a [informal] reference library I'm trying to start.

CSX_road_slug said:
I'm with you!

I've been a "postin' fool" since I joined here 2 weeks ago, not just messages, but images for a [informal] reference library I'm trying to start.

Let's talk about that a bit, maybe we can make it a bit more "formal". Tell us what you're up to and maybe we can help!

Hi Bob UPSCSX requested this forum, it's meant to be a how to do it, showcase weathered models , and general discussion of weathering all scales, Perhaps he will drop you a line and we'll work from there with all who are interested.

13.gif
Willis

Willis,

I wasn't asking about this topic, but your explanation will help folks understand what it's all about. I was asking Ken about his "informal reference library" and wondering if it's something we should expand upon. That's kind of how the "Spotter's Guide" over at RRF started.

modelbob said:
Let's talk about that a bit, maybe we can make it a bit more "formal". Tell us what you're up to and maybe we can help!
Actually Bob I thought I already did (the rail-dependent industries thing). Now I can see that my phrase "reference library" was on the hyperbolic side of grandiose :eek:

How about I'll send you a private message with further details...

Back