Thanks

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

ssw9662

Thanks for setting this forum up, I'll have alot of fun posting my projects here (When I get them done :p ).

IronBeltKen

Lazy Daydreamer
ssw9662 said:
Thanks for setting this forum up, I'll have alot of fun posting my projects here (When I get them done :p ).

I'm with you!

I've been a "postin' fool" since I joined here 2 weeks ago, not just messages, but images for a [informal] reference library I'm trying to start.

modelbob

Administrator
CSX_road_slug said:
I'm with you!

I've been a "postin' fool" since I joined here 2 weeks ago, not just messages, but images for a [informal] reference library I'm trying to start.

Let's talk about that a bit, maybe we can make it a bit more "formal". Tell us what you're up to and maybe we can help!

CBCNSfan

Registered Member
Staff member
Hi Bob UPSCSX requested this forum, it's meant to be a how to do it, showcase weathered models , and general discussion of weathering all scales, Perhaps he will drop you a line and we'll work from there with all who are interested.

13.gif
Willis

modelbob

Administrator
Willis,

I wasn't asking about this topic, but your explanation will help folks understand what it's all about. I was asking Ken about his "informal reference library" and wondering if it's something we should expand upon. That's kind of how the "Spotter's Guide" over at RRF started.

IronBeltKen

Lazy Daydreamer
modelbob said:
Let's talk about that a bit, maybe we can make it a bit more "formal". Tell us what you're up to and maybe we can help!
Actually Bob I thought I already did (the rail-dependent industries thing). Now I can see that my phrase "reference library" was on the hyperbolic side of grandiose :eek:

How about I'll send you a private message with further details...

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.