Thank you

yrusoslo

Hello, To anyone on this forum that came to the First Myrtle Beach,SC. Train Show, Thank you very much. Hope you can make it next year also. Joe

Hello, To anyone on this forum that came to the First Myrtle Beach,SC. Train Show, Thank you very much. Hope you can make it next year also. Joe
Maybe next year you can post exactly where and when it is, I missed hearing about it until it was too late.

Maybe next year you can post exactly where and when it is, I missed hearing about it until it was too late.

Hi Terry, Next years show will be Oct.15th & 16th,2011 @ The Lakewood Conference Center 5837 S. Kings Hwy. Myrtle Beach, SC. More in formation will be posted at a later date. Thanks, sorry you missed it. The vendors & public said it was great. Joe

Joe there is also a place in this forum for posting Train shows and other related events. I have put up a few of the events I have been associated with there and always meet one or two who have seen it on here. Hope next years show is as successful as this years was.

Back