Thank you Kato Ho!

Amtrak47

Kato Ho scale has released Phase IVB superliners! Coach, Sleeper, Diner, and Lounge cars for now and then the Coach/Baggage, Sleeper, Coach, Baggage cars all phase IVB ~ September 2013. Also the Transition Sleeper ~ Dec 2013.:eek::D:)

Goodbye to my Walthers superliner cars! I will be selling them on ebay over the next few weeks if anyone is interested. http://myworld.ebay.com/trainmaster1000. :)

Also heard Kato will soon be making ho scale phase IVB Viewliners and Amfleets!!!!! Sorry Walthers.....you lost big time :p:eek::D

Please correct me if I'm wrong on any of the info above. :confused:

Attachments

• 35-6053.jpg
    35-6053.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 159
I don't see the transition sleeper, but that doesn't mean it's not happening. I see they are to build baggage cars for a December release though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Walthers is releasing far over priced phase III amfleets. No one wants those at all. Kato is making everything Amtrak fans wanted! Besides Kato makes a far better product.

really hope is does happen, otherwise the train will look silly. They didn't make it in their n scale line. I think I'll keep my walthers transition sleeper aside just in case

These cars are so nice, but expensive with a MSRP of $85. Although it seems like everything model railroading is expensive. I remember when the original Walthers superliners came out, the ones without the plated finish and they were like $20 or $30 each.

I'll probably get a set of these new cars eventually, along with the new Kato P42 as well. It will probably be a while though. :(

Back