Summit Custom Cuts Site Hacked!?!?!

Websites are fairly easy to hack if you don't have proper security setup, they probably manage their own website with zero security. Firewalls, hardened servers, etc. is what you need if you depend on your website working without someone hacking it.

Last edited by a moderator:
See I work in network security, and usually these people are from China, Soviet Union, India, etc. In fact we had so many network intrusion attempts from China, ..that we blocked the entire IP address ranges on our firewalls from China!!! lmao

The internet is a great thing, but it sure brings all the baddy's out too.

The website looks normal to me right now so whatever problem must have been fixed. I noticed at the bottom that the website is run by Network Solutions, which is not a small time outfit, and usually has pretty good web security.

On another forum I moderate on we had some one hack then mirror our site to get peoples email/info its sad that people do stuff like this these days

Chris, it's not hack of the actual website but a redirect that happens only if you enter the site when you use the home URL. Has anyone sent them an e-mail letting them know about this redirect hack?

What I'm wondering is if the emails, financial stuff has been hacked and re directed to collect information, that could be very bad for someone doing business with them.
I believe a phone call to them would be much better than an email.
Cheers
Willis

Back