Starting OVER!

vato loco

Just a Foolish Saint!
Well, me and my son did it! We tore down the current layout to make room for the new one:eek: that was a job......now we're going to narrow down our choices for the new layout:rolleyes::) over all dimenions must not exceed 72"x96" so the layout will be able to easly be move about the train room and If we ever move travel to new home:) so back to the planing stages:)

Chris, I don't know why you & your family doesn't just move to Arcadia & then you could add onto my building & start a new large layout to go w/mine?

I know of one fellow up here who put the table of that measurement on a rotisserie. That way he could store the layout when not in use up against the wall----and keep certain fur bearing fellows that Mioaw a lot from turning it into a nap center------Be an interesting idea-----:):):)

I think I got a plan lined up....just got to fiddle with it some. But first I need to finish the room. I got the A/C unit seal up and in and now on to doing some ceiling work and rewire here and there.

I think I got a plan lined up....just got to fiddle with it some. But first I need to finish the room. I got the A/C unit seal up and in and now on to doing some ceiling work and rewire here and there.
Are you going to wall off the garage door?

What theme are you using for your future layout? (era, railroad, local....)

modern era Union Pacific with ECI Ry.(Evil Conservative Industries Railway) serving a Industrial rail park. ECI is a fictional line. as for local....:D Any Where, USA.

Back