SP Portland Division Construction Update

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

nsfantodd

Excellent Robert! I really like your track plan, Looks like it will be a blast to operate. I love yards and industry. In fact I'm planning a very similar layout consisting of a yard and industrial area with staging underneath connected on both ends. I look forward to your following progress.

Todd Templeton

FoamersNW

The Chief
Tabletop Going Down!

Tonite was another milestone for the SP Portland Terminal with the table top being secured around Lake Yard and the staging area. Here are some photos from todays progress....

FoamersNW

The Chief
And with this goes the first real "staging" of what should be next. Here is what I will use for the SP&S transfer runs - a couple of Alco's and wood caboose.

I love the SP&S transfer, but those units are way to clean. Also is that a Brett Gibson Original caboose or one of those kits. Keep up the great work!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.