Something rotten in Denmark....

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

Old 97

Hogger
I was hoping to read the "Something rotten in Denmark" thread but it appears to have vanished.
Does anyone know if it has been removed by the administrators???

No big deal.
Was just wondering. :D

CBCNSfan

Registered Member
Staff member
Hi I'd say one of the administrators found the thread getting a little too long in the tooth and going nowhere, taking up space while contributing little if anything to the forum.
As you say it's no big deal to me either, I'm just wondering why it lasted this long :D

Willis

Old 97

Hogger
Thanks for the info Willis.
I'm glad it's gone anyhow.
I heard it was turning nasty and I really hate to see that stuff in the forums.
Would much rather hear about great modeling. :D

D

dthurman

Old 97 said:
Thanks for the info Willis.
I'm glad it's gone anyhow.
I heard it was turning nasty and I really hate to see that stuff in the forums.
Would much rather hear about great modeling. :D
Mike

Be ready for notification of our load of cigars from you to appear ;) I will be posting a shot of the great day that WPG get's the first official load from your RR :D

Those are the kind of posts I hope we all see, fun things, that inspire us to have a great time with our hobby.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.