SNEAK PEEK at April RMC

enjineerbill

Avid People Watcher
Here's a look at the upcoming April, 2010 issue of Railroad Model Craftsman. This is the American Freedom Train I built and painted for a friend in PA. I actually only constructed about a dozen of the cars, but I (RippTrak Models)refurbished the entire train with new paint & decals. If you go to the RMC dot com site, you can pull up the table of contents for the issue. Mr Finnin is the consumate American Freedom Train fan, having a long history with the prototype train and it's associates.

Cover_Craftsman_large.jpg

Johnny

Johnny, Congrats! I got one of My RC Trucks in a Readers rides of a popular RC mag once and I know how that rocked my world! Man I can just imagine your world must be a huge PARTY! Man your LHS going to have you doing Mag. signings!

Congrats John!
It was fun following the build, it will make reading that much more enjoyable!

Thank you to all for the kind words.

I was lucky enough to have helped Mr Finnin put the it together and read the first drafts, it should be a nice article. This is the first time that my work has been in a Carstens publication. They are wonderful to work with. As a side note, Mr Finnin is such a fan that when they scraped some former Freedom Train cars near Las Vegas, he went out and gathered some pieces from the walkway belt and other trinkets, Now THAT'S a fan....

enjoy the article, the train was a blast to build....

Johnny

Back