Small problem...

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

Greg@mnrr

Section Hand
Hey, it happens. I spent an entire Packer season building a wooden trestle and then installed the trestle on my former layout. It took only two days before the wife was doing laundry and she hit the trestle with a towel and it the trestle was history.

That was 20+ years ago and we just started talking again....!!!

Greg

MHinLA

Repair it and maybe put a temporary clear plastic window or masonite wall there until he has grown a couple more years...

migalyto

Hey, it happens. I spent an entire Packer season building a wooden trestle and then installed the trestle on my former layout. It took only two days before the wife was doing laundry and she hit the trestle with a towel and it the trestle was history.

That was 20+ years ago and we just started talking again....!!!

Greg
This instantly popped into my head as soon as I got done reading this!

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.