Simple industry - utility poles

How about another? Tie sorting. This is at East Fisher River; you can see the BNSF main beyond that small trestle in the last pix.
Oh, there was a *bunch* of rail sitting around at this place and the mainline. Some short, some a couple hundred feet or so.

IMGP0833.JPG

IMGP0831.JPG

IMGP0830.JPG

IMGP0832.JPG

Later

How about another? Tie sorting. This is at East Fisher River; you can see the BNSF main beyond that small trestle in the last pix.
Oh, there was a *bunch* of rail sitting around at this place and the mainline. Some short, some a couple hundred feet or so.

View attachment 174509

View attachment 174510

View attachment 174511

View attachment 174512

Later
I may need to incorporate something like this into my current build. Simple, yet could provide some unique operations.

Todd I like that concrete foundation to represent an old structure, gives the siding a bit of history and reason to exist!

Todd I like that concrete foundation to represent an old structure, gives the siding a bit of history and reason to exist!
Rico: That foundation is just a bunch of 'Jersey' barriers. I walked in it but did not see anything to allude that it was some sort of building. Looks like a cornered off spot to pile stuff.

Later

Back