Shapeways Items

nvrr49

A place for everyone to show items they have gotten designed or bought at shapeways.
DSC_0002.jpg
Details and more items can be seen at http://nvrr49.blogspot.com/2014/10/shapeways-bath-fixtures-and-more-stuff-8.html

Very nice, great paint job too!
I've always thought that the connecting pins and sockets on articulated stack cars would be a great thing to have done up.
I'm sure there's a few of us out there with with broken parts!

They make some really nice products. I made a post a while back on them and the vehicles they have available. There are a lot of interesting detail items that they have available.

A TARDIS would be cool but I want one of those SCARVES! THOSE are SWEET! It's a TOOL and a piece of clothing!

I got one of the 11th Dr.'s sonic screwdriver from Amazon. I has lights and sound effects but doesn't pick locks.
I "scanned" the cat with one day. He didn't know what to think about that.
E

I got one of the 11th Dr.'s sonic screwdriver from Amazon. I has lights and sound effects but doesn't pick locks.
I "scanned" the cat with one day. He didn't know what to think about that.
E

LOL!

TOO funny, I can just see the cat goin "WHAT are you doing???"!

LOL!

TOO funny, I can just see the cat goin "WHAT are you doing???"!

Even better than that was when my drunk neighbor came over after I just got it and I scanned him. He about fell over himself getting away "what F...K is THAT???"
I about fell out of my chair laughing so hard.
The wouldn't know the Doctor from a famous 1st baseman.
E.

A TARDIS would be cool but I want one of those SCARVES! THOSE are SWEET! It's a TOOL and a piece of clothing!
My wife makes those. I think that is one of the more funny stories of Dr. Who production.

I got one of the 11th Dr.'s sonic screwdriver
I still remember the episode where the 5th doctor lost the sonic screwdriver. while it re-appeared it wasn't until these recent mass markets doctors that it has become popular again.

I have browsed through the products available for model railroading, pursuing HO scale items and have yet to have gone through the entire list of available items. Hopefully when I get my remodeling work completed for the years and have time to get back to work on the layout, I saw so many detail items that will be great for the layout and add a lot of interest to "mini scenes".

Turnout throwbars for handlaid track. I had them made up in strips of 20, connected by a sprue. They seem to work!

Throwbar_X20.jpg

Throwbar_in_use.jpg

Back