Seattle Area Clubs?

There's the Swamp Creek and Western that's located in the depot in Edmonds. Don't know too much about them but I see their sign on the depot when I'm riding Amtrak. Plus, I think one of the model RR magazines did an article about them recently.

Kennedy

Seattle Clubs

James,
I have lived in the Seattle area for many years and know of several clubs in the area. First of all what scale do you model? Second what area of Seattle are you located in? I am an N scaler and am a current active member in the United Northwest Model Railroad club. I also know of the Mt Rainier N scalers (they are located in the south end mainly around Olympia). There are several others I can get you mor einfo if you want it.
Ryan

cwwrman said:
James,
I have lived in the Seattle area for many years and know of several clubs in the area. First of all what scale do you model? Second what area of Seattle are you located in? I am an N scaler and am a current active member in the United Northwest Model Railroad club. I also know of the Mt Rainier N scalers (they are located in the south end mainly around Olympia). There are several others I can get you mor einfo if you want it.
Ryan

Ryan,
Thanks. I actually have been busy and haven't yet checked any clubs out. I model in HO and have been very inactive for the last 10 years. I'm located north of Seattle in Marysville. My dedicated layout space (1000s/f) became a rehersal/recording studio before any layout was built. A potential move will hopefully double that so there will be room for both:D Thanks for any info you may have.

James

Back