SD90MAC on the D&J Railroad - Video

D&J RailRoad

Professor of HO
I haven't operated the layout now for almost a week and decided I would shoot the SD90MAC pulling a local freight.

[video=youtube;mh0Rs-qt6DY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh0Rs-qt6DY[/video]

Loved it!! Thanks and it gave me whole lots of ideas how I want to set my mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G'day Ken...This video should be censored and rated as follows ..J..in the name of Jealousy.. E Envious TMF Too much Fun ..THIS IS FABULOUS....I LOVE THE WAY YOU SHOT IT AS MUCH AS THE CONTENT AND THAT"S JUST GREAT IN ITSELF..My God , How well do they run ....sweet.....but jealous and envious....THANKS FOR SHARING.. So this is the rating Ken's DJR Video Rated (J) (E) (TMF)...........Cheers Rod...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the ride Ken. I always enjoy your videos. Looks like the hardshell is moving along. What a difference from when you first started the railroad. Looking for more updates and videos.

I haven't even had the time to go into my train room. I was going to go down and say hello yesterday but never got there. .......................................... Chet

I haven't operated the layout now for almost a week and decided I would shoot the SD90MAC pulling a local freight.

[video=youtube;mh0Rs-qt6DY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mh0Rs-qt6DY[/video]
G'day Ken again.....You've already got my video rating , previous reply....that is (J) (E) and (TMF)...but re the SD90/43 MAC and the SD80 for that matter .. To your or other forum members knowledge , does any Railroad at all still use either of these monster locos...I love them but they seemed to have had a fairly limited run by loco standards...Once again...GREAT VIDEO,,,, Cheers Rod...

That is, without a doubt, one of the best videos I've seen of a model railroad! I can't wait to see how this will look once the scenery is done! Once again, a fantastic job!

That is, without a doubt, one of the best videos I've seen of a model railroad! I can't wait to see how this will look once the scenery is done! Once again, a fantastic job!

Ditto what Bob said.
When the video train gets out far enough ahead and the SD passes the signals, you can see a lot of them change as the train goes past.
I remember spending the better part of day reading all those post on all trials and tribulations he went through to get all those signals working properly.
An article on just the signal wiring alone could make a full issue out of any magazine.
Maybe one of those specialty Kalmbach book(let)s was be a good candidate.
I'd buy one!
E

I,ve not seen a train filmed like that before, a great idea !!! I can see that you,ve got a monster layout there, I can only imagine how many hours its going to swallow up, in doing all the scenery.

Ron

Back