San Diego MRR Museum

D&J RailRoad

Professor of HO
While I'm out cruising the country, I wanted to stop in to see the MRR tomorrow, Thursday. Turns out they're only open on Fri, Sat and Sun. I'll have to book an additional day in Barstow to go there on Friday.
I'm traveling on the Goldwing so I don't want to leave it unattended in the museum parking lot with all my stuff on it. I'm sure it would all be gone when I returned.

Leave the Goldwing in my garage and drive my "newsed" 2004 Ranger down.
If it gets stolen - no big loss!
You will have to allow an extra few minutes to help me shove enough stuff aside to get it in?

I presume that you are talking about the museum in San Diego?

Last edited:
Thanks Sherrel but I'm having second thoughts about going to San Diego now. I'll prolly just go back up to Seligman Friday and watch trains there for the day then back to my sister's house in Cottonwood, AZ on Saturday after a stop in Flagstaff to wave at the Virtual Rail Cam on the station.

Sad --- any other time and I would go with you. Trying to get a few maintenance items fixed on the RV - Kate is planning on going up to Meyers Flat with 6 Gkids and three daughters. I'm already behind in getting a few corrections made and with the heat I am having a hard time being out in it more than a couple hours at a time.

Back