San Antonio and Aransas Pass

Are there any followers here?

IMG_0001_zpsxqqrhtfe.png

That's really some good work!

Manny - Randall Morgan
YesteRRails L.L.C., Owner/Operator
San Antonio & Aransas Pass Railroad (1884-1925)
San Antonio, Fredericksburg & Northern Railway (1913-1917)
"Reflecting the Frisco influence in the railroads of the Texas Hill Country"

Manny was going great building old time cars .. had great plans.
Then he found religion and just sort of disappeared from the forum, facebook, and everywhere.

You can search frisco.org for his posts.
http://www.frisco.org/shipit/index....rks-rocky-mountain-oil-company-tank-car.6906/

I have personal contact info, but do not want to throw it out willy-nilly ... where are you located .. no profile info?

Sirfoldalot,

Is the car in the pic yours?

Would you part with it?

You know, the bottom has fallen out of the SAAP market, and I feel it is my duty to bail you out.

Bill

MR BILL: LOL, Sorry to say that it is one of Manny's cars. If you look on the Frisco website at his photo albums -- he must have a hundred cars, real beauties, that someone made for him. You really should try and look at them. There are sooo many different ones that had to have been made special decals. If I were you, I would seriously use every means available to locate him - as his knowledge of all those RR's would really help you.

Good luck with your quest!

If you do not mind: I will at least email him with your info and see if he will contact you? (If he is still around)

Last edited by a moderator:
One of their locomotives SA&AP 60 is currently being rebuilt at the Three Rivers Rambler in Knoxville, TN it is a former Stone Mountain engine. Other than that I know nothing else of the railroad!

Back