Rooftop vent colors

Secondhandmodeler

All new now!
I'm wondering what color you guys paint your rooftop vents and stacks? Would commercial buildings have something different than industrial. I've seen primer gray, silver, and black. I'm leaning towards silver toned down with rusty or grimy washes. What has been your approach?

Corey, My dads a GM for the franchises of a contractor company. One of which is an HVAC company. I just asked him for you and he said some are just a galvanized finish while others are colored to match the roof. My dads company does both residential and commercial work, so you could apply this to both the homes and industries of your layout. Hope this helps.

Corey, My dads a GM for the franchises of a contractor company. One of which is an HVAC company. I just asked him for you and he said some are just a galvanized finish while others are colored to match the roof. My dads company does both residential and commercial work, so you could apply this to both the homes and industries of your layout. Hope this helps.
Thanks for asking your Dad. I'm thinking I'll need a little of both.

I've seen some vents in the light green and others in the beige that match large rooftop air conditioners on the same roof. My guess is that the specs for a building specified a brand instead of an HVAC contractor using multiple sources of equipment.

Back