Rock Ridge--The Case is Sol-ved!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

SpaceMouse

Fun Lover
Thanks for all the help and support guys.

I'm going to lose a little of the view of the front of the town, but all-in-all, I'm getting off cheap. On the plus side, I gained 6" in the access area, but I'll have to get in there to throw switches in the new runaround.

rockridge13a.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

IronBeltKen

Lazy Daydreamer
Good show Chip! With straight sections in the old Rock Ridge module, I knew there had to be a way to loop the trains around without shrinking the curve radius.

(Amazing how a good night's sleep clears the mind eh?;) )

SpaceMouse

Fun Lover
Good show Chip! With straight sections in the old Rock Ridge module, I knew there had to be a way to loop the trains around without shrinking the curve radius.

(Amazing how a good night's sleep clears the mind eh?;) )
That and the fact that I had to rip out the track anyway so I was able to think outside the box.

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.