Rivarossi NYC 5445 Dreyfuss Hudson

nsk5la

Hey guys I recently bought a nice New York Central Dreyfuss Hudson made by Rivarossi in HO scale. I was wondering if you can buy the Scullin Driver wheels sets to swap out with the original ones since mine has the Boxpok ones. If anybody has a set they'd be willing to sell me, that would be great as well!

Hey guys I recently bought a nice New York Central Dreyfuss Hudson made by Rivarossi in HO scale. I was wondering if you can buy the Scullin Driver wheels sets to swap out with the original ones since mine has the Boxpok ones. If anybody has a set they'd be willing to sell me, that would be great as well!
I looked last night and could not find any. That surprised me cause I thought they would be fairly easy to find. After my search turned up nothing, my new suggestion would be to contact BLI and MTH to see if you could buy them as repair parts. Both of those vendors advertise models with scullin drivers.

The part number I need is Rivarossi # R29383 (Scullin driver wheels). If anyone has this part or knows where I can purchase one, please contact me. Thank you.

The part number I need is Rivarossi # R29383 (Scullin driver wheels). If anyone has this part or knows where I can purchase one, please contact me. Thank you.
Two decades ago Caboose Hobbies had a amazing supply of Rivarossi parts. On a happenstance they might just still have that one.

Back