Reintroduction

Tasco26

Defendin Freedom Since 99
Since its been awhile since I posted (other than the past few days) I thought a reintroduction would be appropriate.

My name is Mike and I currently live in Missouri, Fort Leonard Wood to be exact. I have been in the military for 11 years and have loved every second of it. I have always loved trains since I was a boy and of course it carries over now. I have had many train sets over the years but never got into the hobby because of its slow pace. But since I have grown older, my kids love trains, and I need something to calm me down after work, I have decided to get back into the hobby. Since I am starting back up, I will be having a lot of questions, and if you look, I have already started.

I also want to say thanks to those who support us active duty soldiers. With out you guys, we don't see what we are fighting for or who for.

Welcome back to the forum Mike! I'm glad to see that there are other fellow train enthusiasts in the military, and people that have been subjected to FLW and it's oh so nice winter months as well. :p

Brad

Back