Recently Retired

Joe G

Hello to everyone. I am recently retired and have been a HO model railroad enthusiast, but not a practitioner for most of my life. Hoping to pursue my interests and construct a layout of some type in the near future.

Three railroads have captivated me. The PRR, which was the railroad of my youth and in my opinion the standard of excellence (sorry NYC fans). The SP, which fueled my Calif. fantasies as that gritty west coast road that conquered mountains, desert and coast and the ATSF, which commited to and ran a top notch streamliner fleet.

I am hoping to be able to gain knowledge from the posters on this forum.

Thanks
Joe

Hello to everyone. I am recently retired and have been a HO model railroad enthusiast, but not a practitioner for most of my life. Hoping to pursue my interests and construct a layout of some type in the near future.

Three railroads have captivated me. The PRR, which was the railroad of my youth and in my opinion the standard of excellence (sorry NYC fans). The SP, which fueled my Calif. fantasies as that gritty west coast road that conquered mountains, desert and coast and the ATSF, which commited to and ran a top notch streamliner fleet.

I am hoping to be able to gain knowledge from the posters on this forum.

Thanks
Joe

Welcome Joe.

I'm sure you will gain a lot of knowledge on this forum.

The only two PRR rolling stock I have on my layout are these:

Back