Railroads in the News

RonP

Ok so a friend of mine came over and hooked me up with a system he likes to use for his Gaming site. It sends me links to newspaper articles on the Railroads. I have been reading it for a few days and thought it would be a good edition to my blog.

So without further ado Railroads in the News

Last edited by a moderator:
Mondays post is up here

Some notable entries are
Riding the rails without a conductor - Motorcar excursions provide a different vantage point.

NY's 16-Mile Car Tunnel Would Be Longest

A Railroad Rarity: Train Arrives Five Days Early

That Chinese railroad manufacturer's IPO could be an interesting buy, denending on when it happens and how much the price is manipulated on the Shanghai market before it hits Hong Kong.

That Chinese railroad manufacturer's IPO could be an interesting buy, denending on when it happens and how much the price is manipulated on the Shanghai market before it hits Hong Kong.

Yeah theres an idea. if their so damn cheap over there why don't we buy them up.

Wednesdays post is up BTW

Actually, I own several Chinese stocks. The problem is watching for manipulation by the Chinese government, which owns and runs the Shanghai exchange. As long as the stock is clean when it opens on the Hong Kong exchange, there's a chance to make some decent money. As the Chinese start to open up their economy, foreigners will play a bigger part in their country, just like us. BYW, we already own a fair percentage of the Chinese economy. About 6% of their GDP is sold directly to Walmart.

Back