Quick Question

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

uspscsx

The Name's Really Matt...
Pop quiz(Except I don't know the right answer)Is it illegal here to mention about an item being listed on eBay?(I.E. "I just finished weathering ________, it is on eBay.")

I wouldn't go so far as to listing a link, though.

CBCNSfan

Registered Member
Staff member
Hi Matt no it isn't any problem. There is a method of informing Modelbob and the forum's software will find your items on eBay and will list them here in the eBay section, anyway if the item sells the forum gets a few pennies from eBay.

Ah! this will explain it better

http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=402

Willis

OH! don't worry about mentioning your things it's links to comercial enterprises that is a problem especially if it's not MR related, free commercial advertising (SPAM) is not allowed. If you have a good place to shop from and want to tell the members about, that's ok. If you make a mistake, well it'll be fixed and you'll be happy to know you won't be shot at dawn. I've been on this forum for quite some time and I assure you I don't know everything either. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.