Question

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

BNSF4723

Hi say on my HO Track I have the Atlas Code 100.And too put on the Jointer I had too remove some Ties,Due too them not wanting to slide onto the Ties Cause the Ties hit the Rail Jointer.In some places of the Track are mssing some Ties,So how do I fix the Problem so you can see the Ties.Without the Jointer making the Rails Pop Up.Cause when eve I add the Ties under teh Jointer the Rails are making ahump on the Tracks.Thanks.:mad:

jbaakko

Diesel Detail Freak
Either trim out the ties and make custom ones, or jut trim the ties with an X-acto knife, and you should be fine.

phatpony

I take an Exacto knife and trim off the tie plates on the ties that were removed and slip them under. No humps.

Glenn

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.