Prototypical Locomotive Lighting

Hey guys,

Need some help here understanding a few things on Decoder lighting. I have a unit with a Digitrax DH-123 decoder. I'm trying to set it up to where I have function 1 as the front headlight and function 0 as the rear headlight. I would also like them to be able to Dim. What do I need to set CV 49 and CV 50 to, to make this happen? Also is there anywhere where I can find a complete listing of CV's and what each one does? Thanks for the help!

Chad

The DH-123 can be programmed to Rule 17 lighting. Look up the cv's from the manual from digitrax, (free download). I use JMRI, and everything is in plain English and no cv's listed. Example, if you want Rule 17 lighting, (dimable lights), you just go to the drop down menu, find Rule 17 lighting, click on it and then write to the decoder. Save the change to the roster, and you'll have that info forever.

got it figured out, Just swapped out my Digitrax for a TCS decoder and now I have the look and control I was going for after changing some CV's. Thanks for your help guys!

Back