Promotion of the World's Greatest Hobby, in an unlikely place!

Do you think you could invite those guys to stop by without causing trouble?

I certainly don't want a forum full of folks who like to talk about guns mad at me, but if you can do it without annoying them, ask them to check out this place...

Hmmm! you could move to Canada Bob, we have gun control here :D http://thechronicleherald.ca/
13.gif
Willis

CBCNSfan said:
Hmmm! you could move to Canada Bob, we have gun control here :D http://thechronicleherald.ca/
13.gif
Willis

The politicians have made ya'll safer... :rolleyes:

Bob, there's actually some serious MR types over there. Maybe they'll click the link and check us out. There's also some rif raf over there, but, for the most part, they're decent folks.

I like the guy who said he flips thru Model Railroader every now and then. He's about one thought away from his first layout! :) He just needs an occasional reminder!

My first MR post over there had something like 75+ posts. They're used to the pics now, but I still post them every few months. ;)

This is very ironic. My other passion is AR-15/AK-47's. I have been a member of AR-15 for several years. Since being transferred down to the Florida Keys however I kind of dropped it for a while. Not even a rifle range down here within 100 miles. Those guys talk tough but are just folks like us MRR's. We plan on transferring back up to the world in the next couple of months and I look forward to hitting the range again. I like tossing a Tomahawk once in a while as well. I guess I should post some subliminal MRR messages over there once in a while.
Terry

Wow! Just think of it...First that guy convertsto MRR, then another, then another.......pretty soon have to change the name of the forum from AR-15, to RS-15 :rolleyes:

The politicians have made ya'll safer...
Don't know, didn't seem to have those things going on every other day, or maybe it's because the most you'll get for killing some one is house arrest. Bob we need another smile icon to emphasize stupidity. Let's see now, if someone broke in here meaning to do us harm, when the dog was finished with him, yes I'd have time to send him on his final journey. Now they'd ( the Justice System) be in a quandry, yep if we send him to jail we'll have to pay for his keep and look after his handycapped wife also. Yess sir $$$ to doughnuts house arrest with a lot of leeway :D

13.gif
Willis

scubaterry said:
This is very ironic. My other passion is AR-15/AK-47's. I have been a member of AR-15 for several years. Since being transferred down to the Florida Keys however I kind of dropped it for a while. Not even a rifle range down here within 100 miles. Those guys talk tough but are just folks like us MRR's. We plan on transferring back up to the world in the next couple of months and I look forward to hitting the range again. I like tossing a Tomahawk once in a while as well. I guess I should post some subliminal MRR messages over there once in a while.
Terry

Terry, let me know if you're ever in our neck of the woods. We'll go warm some barrels! :) I don't shoot nearly as much as in the past. Now I'd rather spend it on trains! :D I still love to shoot though.

Funny....my school's security system classifies it as blocked becaus of "Weapons, Bombs" I once had a site that sold Kato SD90s blocked because of "Wepons, Bombs, Specialized shopping"
But from what I have heard, it's a well deserved blockage. I'll look at it when I get home...
Matthew

Back